What’s special about being a Baker at Coles? Well, we understand baking isn’t just your trade – it’s your passion too. That’s why we encourage you to step out from behind the counter and share your love of your craft with our customers. With your knowledge, advice and extraordinary customer service, you’ll be the special ingredient that makes the Coles bakery shopping experience irresistible.
Of course, you’ll also use your practical skills to make sure the highest quality baked goods are ready just when our customers need them.
What you’ll need:
- Solid experience baking bread in a fast paced bakery environment.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of food safety and hygiene.
- A willingness to support other team members in learning your craft.
- The ability to deliver great quality and inspirational customer service.
- A real passion for quality and consistency.
Why make the move?
- Immediate start available.
- Flexible roster for work life balance.
- Recognition and rewards for achievements.
- Ongoing training, development and access to retail career opportunities.
- Access to a range of exclusive team member discounts including a 5% discount at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target.
Today, Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers, providing a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and liquor stores under Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and First Choice Liquor branding.
While some things have changed over the years, one thing remains the same – our customer first strategy. We have over 107,000 fantastic team members across the country that are focused on making life easier for our customers and making a difference to the communities we serve every day.
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.