The Digital team is focused on reinventing and transforming the shopping experience to best suit our customers' needs and making their lives easier. We look ahead to continuously assess how we can apply the latest technologies in innovative ways to constantly improve the shopping experience. We drive evolutionary architecture, technical innovation and data driven decisions to implement our strategy. We pride ourselves on being a creative and forward-thinking group, focused on building the next generation of digital retailing.
The Coles Supply Chain Technology Team is delivering a world class anytime, anywhere supply chain, a multi-channel, integrated supply chain offering superior service to our customers.
The technology-lead supply chain will be enabled by a connected, flexible and reliable ecosystem of modern supply chain technologies.
To enable this modernisation, we are seeking talented technology professionals with a passion and background in Supply Chain, team leadership, program delivery and cost centre management.
- use innovative new technologies and automation to continually drive down the cost of business through efficiency plays, process standardisation and constant automation
- accountable for end-to-end accountability across the Supply Chain Distribution portfolio including technology strategy, commerciality, business engagement, delivery and operations
- lead a team of 20+ people across permanent team members, contractors and vendor resources. Key focus on developing a talented team with clear career progression/succession planning
- translate business strategy into meaningful technology roadmaps that define the evolution of the technology stack building in resilience, simplification and sustainability
To be successful, you’ll have:
- experience in IT strategy development
- experience managing relationships with senior leaders
- background in managing large teams of technology professionals
- understanding of Automation and have a passion for retail technology
- experience at managing department and project budgets
- proven experience in project management and change
- excellent analytical and problem resolution skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills
Our commitment of making good things happen at Coles starts with our people. It is important for us to celebrate our wins and develop our people. In addition to a competitive salary, the other good things include:
- receiving a team member discount and exclusive team member offers;
- sampling new products and flavours before they hit the shelves;
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers;
- access to an onsite childcare School Holiday Program;
- access to a Fitness Centre and Body Therapy Clinic; and
- being part of a fun and inclusive culture where you can learn and develop your skills through our excellent ongoing training and development
At Coles, we are all about our people. As a top-30 ASX listed company, we are a dynamic, empowering and collaborative organisation that is focused on ensuring a positive, inclusive work environment for all team members. We believe in energising everyone by having you become part of a more purposeful work life. At Coles, we believe we are better together when team members can perform at their best and will support you in bringing your best self every day. So, how will you make good things happen at Coles?
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.