The Digital team is focused on reinventing and transforming the shopping experience to best suit our customers' needs and making their lives easier. We look ahead to continuously assess how we can apply the latest technologies in innovative ways to constantly improve the shopping experience. We drive evolutionary architecture, technical innovation and data driven decisions to implement our strategy. We pride ourselves on being a creative and forward-thinking group, focused on building the next generation of digital retailing.
The Technology, Engineering and Data team is responsible for delivering a world class engineering, architecture and data capability for Coles Group.
Our environment is a complex mix of technologies and applications that service Coles Supermarkets and Coles Express merchandising functions.
- provide thought leadership from ideation/ Concept Shaping to architecting complex solutions
- engage a mix of applications delivery partners, SME’s, various delivery teams to deliver projects
- work across multiple domains / platforms and delivery teams
- communicate, influence, collaborate with technical/business stakeholders to achieve outcomes
To be successful, you’ll have
Our commitment of making good things happen at Coles starts with our people. It is important for us to celebrate our wins and develop our people. In addition to a competitive salary, the other good things include:
- receiving a team member discount and exclusive team member offers;
- sampling new products and flavours before they hit the shelves;
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers;
- access to an onsite childcare School Holiday Program;
- access to a Fitness Centre and Body Therapy Clinic; and
- being part of a fun and inclusive culture where you can learn and develop your skills through our excellent ongoing training and development
At Coles, we are all about our people. As a top-30 ASX listed company, we are a dynamic, empowering and collaborative organisation that is focused on ensuring a positive, inclusive work environment for all team members. We believe in energising everyone by having you become part of a more purposeful work life. At Coles, we believe we are better together when team members can perform at their best and will support you in bringing your best self every day. So, how will you make good things happen at Coles?
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.