Coles has been feeding Australia for over 100 years, and in the current challenging times continues to play a critical role as an essential service provider supporting all Australians.
Our focus on attracting and retaining key leadership talent is unchanged, and we continue to be interested in Executives/General Managers who are keen to be part of an exciting retail business as we work at pace to respond to the changing business environment.
We are seeking people who have:
- 10+ years working in customer driven businesses, including but not limited to Retail, FMCG and consumer industries
- A strong track record of commercial delivery at an executive level
- Inspiring leadership and commitment to building highly engaged teams
- A reputation for developing and implementing strategic initiatives that deliver sustainable value
- Cross functional understanding and ability to collaborate effectively in a complex, fast paced business
- An adaptable and optimistic nature, with a strong work ethic and high energy levels
More About Us
- Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers with over 2,500 retail outlets, around 115,000 team members and a top 30 listing on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We provide a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
- We have continued to deliver with pride for over 100 years by energising and supporting our team members, suppliers, and the broader community. This is driven by our purpose of making life easier for our customers and teams.
Working at Coles is best described by our LEaD behaviours of:
- Look Ahead – know your stuff, have a plan, explain the why
- Energise Everyone – build it together, empower and support, celebrate progress
- Deliver with Pride – own it, stay the course, have fun with it
LEaD at Coles is much more than a value statement or a poster on the wall, it’s how we when we are at our best and what we expect from each other.
We prefer to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for these roles. If this sounds like you, and you are open to a move across businesses or industries, then reach out for a confidential conversation. Let us know what you would bring to Coles.
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.