Coles Group Insurance is committed to helping Australians live happier, healthier lives through the effective protection of our team members, customers and business. Working across Coles, we understand what key risks and how insurance will provide effective cover, ranging from property, cyber and public liability to our self-insured licences for workers compensation. Coles Group Insurance provides contract advice, insurance coverage, claims management and feedback loops with actionable insights to ensure continuous improvement in reducing risk at Coles.
In this role you will be required to assist with the administration of Workers Compensation claims to ensure that they are managed effectively and efficiently whilst providing a high degree of customer service.
Core tasks of the role will involve the following:
- Registering new claims
- Processing Accounts
- Registering claims related correspondence
- Managing incoming mail and group email boxes
- Preparing claim files for external stakeholders
- Assisting claimants with general enquiries
To be successful, you’ll have:
- previous administrative experience ideally in a Workers Compensation environment
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- excellent planning and organisational skills
- team oriented and customer focused
- proven exposure to Microsoft office suite of products
- experience in dealing with various systems and databases
Our commitment of making good things happen at Coles starts with our people. It is important for us to celebrate our wins and develop our people. In addition to a competitive salary, the other good things include:
- Receiving a team member discount and exclusive team member offers;
- Sampling new products and flavours before they hit the shelves;
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers;
- Access to an onsite childcare School Holiday Program;
- Access to a Fitness Centre and Body Therapy Clinic; and
- Being part of a fun and inclusive culture where you can learn and develop your skills through our excellent ongoing training and development
At Coles, we are all about our people. As a top-30 ASX listed company, we are a dynamic, empowering and collaborative organisation that is focused on ensuring a positive, inclusive work environment for all team members. We believe in energising everyone by having you become part of a more purposeful work life. At Coles, we believe we are better together when team members can perform at their best and will support you in bringing your best self every day. So, how will you make good things happen at Coles?
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.