Store Team Member – Vehicle Driver Trolley Collection - Coles Castle Hill
Job no: 652534
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: NSW - Metro
For over 100 years we have served generations of Australians; we have over 780 stores across the country serving millions of customers every week. We are a team of 102,000 fantastic team members nationally who are focused on making life easier for our customers and making a difference to the communities we serve every day.
We are Coles, and we are one of Australia’s iconic retailers.
We currently have a vacancy for a Store Team Member (Vehicle Driver Trolley Collection). This is a critical role which ensures we make a great first impression on customers and create a welcoming environment in our stores.
- Driving a Coles Services company vehicle around the carpark and local area, recovering trolleys and returning them to our in-store trolley bays.
- Collecting trolleys from outdoor collection points and returning them to indoor trolley bays – rain, hail or shine!
- The rest of your time will be spent in-store, working through a checklist of cleaning tasks across all departments and areas of the store.
- Using various types of equipment and products to sweep, mop, vacuum, scrub and buff floors throughout the shop as well as in our team rooms, toilets and offices
- Cleaning, dusting and wiping shelving and equipment throughout the store, and cleaning team rooms and toilets
Our ideal candidate:
- Must hold a full unrestricted Australian drivers’ license. Note if successful you will be required to obtain a full drivers license history check
- Will have a genuine passion for providing excellent customer service with a strong focus on delivering the best results through highly developed attention to detail
- The ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and demonstrate a solid work ethic
- You will be constantly on the go and will be lifting up to 17kgs so it is essential that you are physically fit, active and energetic.
- Your own transport or the ability to get to work outside of public transport operating hours as shifts available are between the hours of 5am-11pm 7 days per week.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work within a supportive, professional and safe work environment
- Plenty of variety where no two days are the same.
- You will be working both indoors and outdoors and will be trusted to work autonomously.
- We can offer flexible rostering options allowing us to accommodate your other personal commitments and
- Great benefits like competitive weekly pay, team member discounts, hot deals on Flybuys, getaways, entertainment and heaps more!
No prior experience is necessary for this position as full training will be provided in the use of chemicals, machinery and safety equipment. We look forward to receiving your application for this fantastic opportunity to join our team, apply now!
At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply Employee Referral
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time