At Coles, the Finance team is not only looking at today but the future as well. By working cross functionally with all teams, we evaluate the performance of the business, provide actionable insights and support strategic business decisions. We ensure Coles is set up for success, making life easier for our customers and our teams.
In this role you will lead finance support for creation and management of contracts within transport. You will be responsible for driving improved business insight and decision making through providing robust financial data, analysis and reporting and provide strategic and tactical commercial decision support, planning and forecasting.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- a CPA or CA qualification
- extensive experience in the provision of commercial and strategic financial support
- a proven record of sourcing, developing and coaching effective finance teams
- experience in creation/management of complex contracts
- experience as a finance professional – operating as a business partner environment
- experience managing relationships with and influencing key business partner stakeholders
- experience in a complex business environment, with multiple stakeholders
Our commitment of making good things happen at Coles starts with our people. It is important for us to celebrate our wins and develop our people. In addition to a competitive salary, the other good things include:
- Receiving a team member discount and exclusive team member offers;
- Sampling new products and flavours before they hit the shelves;
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers;
- Access to an onsite childcare School Holiday Program;
- Access to a Fitness Centre and Body Therapy Clinic; and
- Being part of a fun and inclusive culture where you can learn and develop your skills through our excellent ongoing training and development
At Coles, we are all about our people. As a top-30 ASX listed company, we are a dynamic, empowering and collaborative organisation that is focused on ensuring a positive, inclusive work environment for all team members. We believe in energising everyone by having you become part of a more purposeful work life. At Coles, we believe we are better together when team members can perform at their best and will support you in bringing your best self every day. So, how will you make good things happen at Coles?
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.]