Connecting with and understanding our customer is an important focus for the Liquor team. Supporting our four liquor brands, this team is made up of many functions from supply chain, to marketing and finance, allowing us to really deliver with pride. The Liquor team is an exciting and dynamic area of the business and is committed to being Australia’s first choice for liquor.
This exciting opportunity within liquor will see you managing the production of campaign elements across multiple channels for the Liquorland brand. Working with the Marketing Manager, this role will see you support in developing the annual marketing calendar and ensure it is implemented to plan, all whilst upholding and adhering to the brands personality and message.
You will apply your empathetic nature and understanding of operational pressures to simplify and execute marketing point of sale processes. You will also be the driver to provide information needed and lead teams across merchandise, operations, suppliers and agencies.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Ultimate responsibility for the in-store activation, press and collaboration with the Digital team to ensure activation within social and digital, and activations within Coles (In store radio, NSE screens, Docket Deals and Coles Magazine)
- work with Marketing Manager and internal stakeholders to drive the development of the annual marketing calendar, including assisting in the development of the marketing budgets
- consistently maintain the brand integrity and personality throughout all marketing and advertising executions
- brief and collaborate with agencies, printers and other suppliers on requirements of campaigns.
- collaborate with internal teams – merchandise, studio, data, operations and digital to ensure production timelines are met
To be successful, you’ll have:
- demonstrated experience in marketing, advertising and planning within a retail environment
- experience in implementing above and below-the-line brand and sales promotion campaigns including but not limited to, press, POS, mail, web
- a practical knowledge of print production and distribution
- excellent ability to engage with stakeholders, using strong interpersonal skills
Our commitment of making good things happen at Coles starts with our people. It is important for us to celebrate our wins and develop our people. In addition to a competitive salary, the other good things include:
- Receiving a team member discount and exclusive team member offers;
- Sampling new products and flavours before they hit the shelves;
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers;
- Access to an onsite childcare School Holiday Program;
- Access to a Fitness Centre and Body Therapy Clinic; and
- Being part of a fun and inclusive culture where you can learn and develop your skills through our excellent ongoing training and development
At Coles, we are all about our people. As a top-30 ASX listed company, we are a dynamic, empowering and collaborative organisation that is focused on ensuring a positive, inclusive work environment for all team members. We believe in energising everyone by having you become part of a more purposeful work life. At Coles, we believe we are better together when team members can perform at their best and will support you in bringing your best self every day. So, how will you make good things happen at Coles?
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.