As a Store Manager you will have a real passion for store presentation, developing your team and most importantly, customer service. You will lead your team through effective mentoring and support to ensure ongoing business development and growth.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- ensure a safe environment for customers and your team
- drive sales and work towards key performance indicators
- be responsible for the store’s inventory
- effectively manage administration of your store from payroll through to stock ordering
- ensure store presentation standards are met
- maintain customer excellence standards by nurturing a strong focus on customer service
- lead and motivate your team to deliver business objectives and growth
- An accredited Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate is a legal requirement for employment selling liquor in Australia. (In some States this accredited RSA may be State-specific and not the nationally accredited training.)
- You may be required to undergo a Police Check if successful in the recruitment process, a cost that you will be responsible for upfront. You will be reimbursed upon successful placement.
Liquorland is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that harnesses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
- a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
- learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities - we provide excellent ongoing training and development
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers
Liquorland is part of the Coles Group: a leading food, liquor and convenience retailer, with a presence in every Australian state and territory. The business operates more than 2,400 retail outlets across Coles, First Choice Liquor, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and Coles Express.
Liquorland is changing. We’re transforming our sites and need people who can provide great customer service. We are seeking highly capable, top-notch talent to inspire, nurture and motivate our teams to support and enhance our growth.
At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.