Are you a knowledgeable and committed person with a real passion for customer service? Are you looking for a long-term career? Then this is the role for you. As Office In-Charge you will:
- work within your local community, combining your passion and retail experience while progressing your career
- take pride in contributing to a store which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our team, customers and community members
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- provide administrative support to the store
- ensure efficient processes are followed and align with policy and legislation
- assist with payroll, award interpretation and general cash office duties
- recognise and celebrate success
- always look to simplify processes and meet audit and compliance standards
- delight our customers with an outstanding shopping experience
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that harnesses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
- a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
- learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities - we provide excellent ongoing training and development
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers
Today, Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers, providing a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and liquor stores under Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and First Choice Liquor branding.
While some things have changed over the years, one thing remains the same – our customer first strategy. We have over 112,000 fantastic team members across the country who are focused on making life easier for our customers and making a difference to the communities we serve every day.
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.