Are you a knowledgeable and committed person with a real passion for customer service? Are you looking for a long-term career with potential to progress into a Site Management role? Then this is the role for you. As Assistant Site Manager the focus of your role is to assist your Site Manager in:
- business development and administration
- store presentation and stock management
- team member mentoring and training
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- support in the development of your team members through effective mentoring and leadership
- collaborate with the site manager to ensure ongoing business improvement and growth
- work towards targets that include fuel volume, shop sales and safety as well as mystery shop scores based on service, standards and customer priority
- drive a culture where safety and customer service are the main priorities for the site
- be on your feet for long periods of time and lift heavy items up to a maximum of 16kg
- assist with console operation
Coles Express is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that harnesses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
- a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
- learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities - we provide excellent ongoing training and development
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers
About Coles Express
Coles Express is part of the Coles Group: a leading food, liquor and convenience retailer, with a presence in every Australian state and territory. The business operates more than 2,400 retail outlets across Coles, First Choice Liquor, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and Coles Express.
Coles Express is changing. We’re transforming our sites and need people who can provide great customer service. We are seeking people with the ability to inspire and motivate teams to support and enhance our growth.
At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.