Are you an experienced retail leader who wants to make your customers shopping experience more meaningful and enjoyable? Are you looking for a long-term career? As Site Manager the focus of your role is to:
- have full accountability for your site
- nurture a culture of opportunities based around strong team principles
- ensure a safety focus is at the forefront of your site
You will be working across our Site Trading hours which include weeknights and weekends, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- develop your team members through effective mentoring and leadership
- ensure ongoing business improvement and growth
- work towards targets that include fuel volume, shop sales, safety, mystery shop scores based on service, standards and customer priority
- undertake merchandising and rotation of stock to ensure site presentation standards are met
- drive a culture where safety and customer service is the main priority for the site
- be on your feet for long periods of time and lift heavy items up to a maximum of 16kg
Coles Express is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that harnesses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
- a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
- learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities - we provide excellent ongoing training and development
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers
About Coles Express
Coles Express is part of the Coles Group: a leading food, liquor and convenience retailer, with a presence in every Australian state and territory. The business operates more than 2,400 retail outlets across Coles, First Choice Liquor, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and Coles Express.
Coles Express is changing. We’re transforming our sites and need people who can provide great customer service. We are seeking people with the ability to inspire and motivate teams to support and enhance our growth.
At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.