At Coles, the Finance team is not only looking at today but the future as well. By working cross functionally with all teams, we evaluate the performance of the business, provide actionable insights and support strategic business decisions. We ensure Coles is set up for success, making life easier for our customers and our teams.
As a Finance Business Partner within the Merchandise Transformation Team, you will be responsible for leading and driving the implementation of a new commercial income system. You will also provide commercial insight in relation to our marketing asset income and manage two external suppliers that deliver income recovery across Coles Express, Liquor and Supermarkets.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- CA or CPA qualified
- highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- commercial awareness and business focus
- process management and improvement experience
- demonstration of ‘gravitas’ so as to hold the business to account in complying and adhering to process and controls
- an ability to deliver KPIs whilst remaining objective & providing challenge in your delivery
Our commitment of making good things happen at Coles starts with our people. It is important for us to celebrate our wins and develop our people. In addition to a competitive salary, the other good things include:
- Receiving a team member discount and exclusive team member offers;
- Sampling new products and flavours before they hit the shelves;
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers;
- Access to an onsite childcare School Holiday Program;
- Access to a Fitness Centre and Body Therapy Clinic; and
- Being part of a fun and inclusive culture where you can learn and develop your skills through our excellent ongoing training and development
At Coles, we are all about our people. As a top-30 ASX listed company, we are a dynamic, empowering and collaborative organisation that is focused on ensuring a positive, inclusive work environment for all team members. We believe in energising everyone by having you become part of a more purposeful work life. At Coles, we believe we are better together when team members can perform at their best and will support you in bringing your best self every day. So, how will you make good things happen at Coles?
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.