The Digital team is focused on reinventing and transforming the shopping experience to best suit our customers' needs and making their lives easier. We look ahead to continuously assess how we can apply the latest technologies in innovative ways to constantly improve the shopping experience. We drive evolutionary architecture, technical innovation and data driven decisions to implement our strategy. We pride ourselves on being a creative and forward-thinking group, focused on building the next generation of digital retailing.
The End User Computing Provision team manages the provisioning of EUC hardware for everything above stores. We run in an Agile manner and ensure our customer interactions are instantly resolved with less queue times and more effective outcomes.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Licensing and Support, you will primarily be responsible for building and deploying EUC technologies to internal customers which would include PCs, laptops, monitors and other peripherals including Cisco and mobile phones. Your customer service skills coupled with technical experience will ensure our internal customers receive exceptional service. Responsibilities include:
- manage equipment stock water levels, order hardware, receipting and invoicing
- provide technical support and assistance where required
- manage customer queries relating to EUC, providing appropriate guidance and assistance to customers
- support the broader EUC team to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers
To be successful, you’ll have:
- experience with Microsoft software products, including SCCM, Windows, MS Office products
- ability to follow existing processes and to create new process documents when required
- a positive customer service attitude
Our commitment of making good things happen at Coles starts with our people. It is important for us to celebrate our wins and develop our people. In addition to a competitive salary, the other good things include:
- Receiving a team member discount and exclusive team member offers;
- Sampling new products and flavours before they hit the shelves;
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers;
- Access to an onsite childcare School Holiday Program;
- Access to a Fitness Centre and Body Therapy Clinic; and
- Being part of a fun and inclusive culture where you can learn and develop your skills through our excellent ongoing training and development
At Coles, we are all about our people. As a top-30 ASX listed company, we are a dynamic, empowering and collaborative organisation that is focused on ensuring a positive, inclusive work environment for all team members. We believe in energising everyone by having you become part of a more purposeful work life. At Coles, we believe we are better together when team members can perform at their best and will support you in bringing your best self every day. So, how will you make good things happen at Coles?
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.