We have an excellent opportunity for a Team Manager to join our Distribution Centre team in Forest Lake. Reporting to the Shift Manager, you are accountable for leading and inspiring a team of 25-30 team members. Ensuring your success in this pivotal role, you will:
- possess strong leadership skills
- be commercially focused
- have a positive, “can do” attitude
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- leading, mentoring and developing your team to meet and exceed set targets
- recognising, rewarding and celebrating team successes
- planning and allocating workload to maximise efficiency and delivery to deadline
- meeting commercial budget and cost management
- caring passionately about providing a safe environment for our team
- reporting and logging safety-related incidents
- handling the receiving, pick packing and dispatching of goods
- communicate to all levels of the business
- being bold and acting with pace while ensuring quality of service and products
- leading change management and continuous improvement
The Distribution Centre operates 7 days a week so you will need to be available to work a rotating roster.
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that focuses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
- a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
- learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities - we provide excellent ongoing training and development
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers
Today, Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers, providing a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and liquor stores under Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and First Choice Liquor branding.
While some things have changed over the years, one thing remains the same – our customer first strategy. We have over 112,000 fantastic team members across the country that are focused on making life easier for our customers and making a difference to the communities we serve every day.
At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.