As a Project Manager in the ECommerce and Strategic Partnership team, you will play a pivotal role in contributing to the success of all the new Coles Online offerings to the Australian households.
You will have end to end responsibility in managing a variety of strategic business initiatives from initial analysis to planning and project roll out as well as on-going improvement.
The role will be challenging and rewarding and will provide you with the opportunity to deliver large, complex and challenging assignments. You will engage with a group of senior stakeholders, and will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the external strategic partners.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- end to end project management experience within a large organisation, with proven ability to manage project scheduling, financial and resource management
- experience in managing implementation phases of major change projects in a highly pressurised environment
- strong financial analysis background and commercially astute
- the ability to think strategically and build relationships with strategic partners
- advance Excel and Powerpoint skills, proficient in presentation, status reporting, documentation and deliverable management
- experience working with senior stakeholders (GMs and Directors)
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- manage a variety of strategic business initiatives end to end
- conduct commercial analysis and develop project plans
- work with cross functional teams to deliver agreed project outcomes
- identify strategic partners for the business initiatives and present to the business to obtain approval
- engage with and manage stakeholders from across the business throughout the lifecycle of the project
- manage any changes in demand or expectations in a timely manner
- work closely with strategic partners to identify continuous improvement opportunities
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that focuses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
If that isn’t exciting enough, as a team member at Coles you:
- will receive a staff discount and exclusive team member offers
- can enjoy a convenience store located onsite
- are able to sample new products and flavours before they hit the shelves
- have access to a Fitness Centre and Body Therapy Clinic
- will be part of a fun and inclusive culture where customer, community and team are at the heart of what we do
Today, Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers, providing a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and liquor stores under Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and First Choice Liquor branding.
While some things have changed over the years, one thing remains the same – our customer first strategy. We have over 112,000 fantastic team members across the country that are focused on making life easier for our customers and making a difference to the communities we serve every day.
We prefer to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this role, so if you’re interested, please apply.
At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.