Highly successful in a competitive market, Coles Express is a leading convenience and fuel retailer with a network of 700+ stores located across Australia.
The Loss Merchandise Advisor performs a critical role to ensure compliance to operating standards & procedures relating to total loss and stock management across our VIC, TAS, SA, WA & NT stores.
This exciting role will provide the opportunity to work with a range of stakeholders and teams to improve total loss performance across Coles Express.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- significant retail experience with an understanding of total loss, ideally gained in a multi-site management role
- strong reporting, analysis and interpretation skills to understand data relating to profitable sales and total loss performance
- demonstrated ability to lead business growth through identifying and delivering continuous improvement initiatives relating to total loss, merchandising and end to end inventory management
- the ability to quickly build rapport and strong relationships, influencing non-direct reports
- exceptional time management and communication skills to work with a range of stakeholders
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- assist the Retail Area Managers in the compliance to operating standards and procedures relating to total loss, merchandising and end to end inventory management
- analyse & report on stock management performance and compliance to stock policies and procedures
- develop initiatives/programs to improve total loss performance and profitability
- support the store teams, Retail Area Managers and State Managers around training, store openings, stock management and sales optimisation
- be a conduit for communication between stores and the marketing, merchandising and supply chain teams to improve total loss performance
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that focuses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
If that isn’t exciting enough, as a team member at Coles you:
- will receive a staff discount and exclusive team member offers
- can enjoy a convenience store located onsite
- are able to sample new products and flavours before they hit the shelves
- have access to a Fitness Centre and Body Therapy Clinic
- will be part of a fun and inclusive culture where customer, community and team are at the heart of what we do
Today, Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers, providing a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and liquor stores under Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and First Choice Liquor branding.
While some things have changed over the years, one thing remains the same – our customer first strategy. We have over 112,000 fantastic team members across the country that are focused on making life easier for our customers and making a difference to the communities we serve every day.
We prefer to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this role, so if you’re interested, please apply.
At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.