Reporting to the Senior Manager – Coles Group Marketing Operations, this role will see you develop, lead and manage a graphic artist team to produce accurate artwork from brief to final output for all Liquor brand’s in-store, outdoor and digital marketing communications, ensuring all deadlines and specifications are met.
In addition, you will manage the scheduling, processing, and trafficking of all artwork for Liquor brands guaranteeing that all jobs are released to the final destination accurately and efficiently.
Also, you will lead the implementation of campaign creative across all channels ensuring consistency of execution.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- a certificate or degree in Graphic Design
- proven knowledge and experience in Graphic Design, inclusive of the Adobe Creative Suite
- operational understanding of the various print processes and the industry
- solid stakeholder and relationship management, for you to deal effectively with internal and external parties alike
- proven project management skills
- sound problem solving and analytical skills
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- assist with the creation and management of production processes and schedules within the Coles in-house studio primarily for Liquor brands but for Supermarkets and Coles Express if required
- develop and communicate guidelines for all artwork production
- influence team members to produce accurate finished artwork and ensure the team execute corrections, efficiently and accurately
- lead the studio on production standards
- manage the production for catalogues, press, point of sale, digital and corporate marketing material
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that focuses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
- a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
- learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities - we provide excellent ongoing training and development
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers
- no need to pay for car parking - you can park your car in our multi-level car park, which is exclusive to our team
- get fitter, stronger and faster at our on-site gym
We prefer to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this role, so if you’re interested, please apply.
At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.