Building great careers and growing talent is a key objective at Coles and with some exciting recent internal promotions we are currently looking for General Manager level talent across various functions. These are Senior Executive positions reporting into the Coles Executive Leadership Team and leading large multi-disciplined management teams with the common goal of making life easier for our customers, suppliers and team members.
To operate at this senior level in our incredibly fast paced business we will be looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years working within the Supermarket/Retail industry
- A strong track record of commercial delivery, at an executive level
- Proven track record in developing and implementing strategic initiatives that deliver sustainable value
- Cross functional understanding and ability to collaborate effectively across in a complex, fast paced business
- Proven leadership of large and/or multi-functional teams
- Highly resilient, with a strong work ethic and high energy levels
These roles represent terrific opportunities to lead world class strategic, commercial and passionate teams to cement Coles position as Australia's best food retailer. As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
More About Us
Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers with over 2,500 retail outlets, around 115,000 team members and a top 30 listing on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We provide a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
We have continued to deliver with pride for over 100 years by energising and supporting our team members, suppliers, and the broader community. This is driven by our purpose of making life easier for our customers and teams.
We prefer to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this role, so if you’re interested, please apply.
At Coles, we know we are Better Together when all of our team members can come to work, perform at their best, be happy, healthy and safe, and go home feeling accepted for who they are. We are committed to attracting and employing a team which is representative of the community we serve.