As Assistant Store Manager you will:
- work within your local community, combining your passion and retail leadership experience whilst progressing your career
- take pride in contributing to a store which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our team, customers and community members
As Assistant Store Manager, you will:
- lead, coach and develop your team
- recognise, reward and celebrate successes
- take a team approach to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering
- inspire customers through presentation, merchandising and stock management
- always look to simplify process to meet audit and compliance standards
- care passionately about providing a safe environment for our team and customers
- delight our customers with an incredible shopping experience
- support and work alongside the Store Manager with all operations of the business
- be bold and act with pace while ensuring quality of service and product
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that focuses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
- a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
- learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities - we provide excellent ongoing training and development
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers
Today, Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers, providing a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and liquor stores under Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and First Choice Liquor branding.
While some things have changed over the years, one thing remains the same – our customer first strategy. We have over 107,000 fantastic team members across the country that are focused on making life easier for our customers and making a difference to the communities we serve every day.
At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.