Job no: 620802
Work type: Full time
Location: Various NT,
Categories: Department Manager / Team Leader, Night-fill / Grocery
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Use your retail skills to manage a large team
As a Coles Nightfill Manager you will:
- Work within your local community, combining your passion and retail leadership experience whilst progressing your career
- Take pride in contributing to providing a store which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our team, customers and community members
As a Coles Department Manager you are responsible for the day-to-day running of your department. Key duties and responsibilities as a Nightfill Manager include:
- Lead, coach and develop your team
- Recognise, reward and celebrate successes
- Inspire customers through presentation, merchandising and stock management
- Be bold and act with pace while ensuring quality of service and product
- Always look to simplify process to meet audit and compliance standards
- Care passionately about providing a safe environment for our team and customers
- Be well organised with excellent time management skills
- Be flexible with evening working hours
Culture & Benefits
At Coles we own our actions, listen to our team, work as one team and are bold by always thinking about what is possible. Coles supports workplace flexibility. Talk to us about how this job can be flexible for you.
As well as career and development opportunities, a competitive remuneration package, team discounts and benefits, Coles offers a rewarding experience and supportive culture where your efforts will be rewarded.
About Coles Supermarkets
Coles Supermarkets is part of the Coles Group: a leading food, liquor and convenience retailer, with a presence in every Australian state and territory. The business operates more than 2,400 retail outlets across Coles, First Choice Liquor, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and Coles Express.
As one of Australia’s largest retailers, Coles forms an important part of all the communities that it serves and takes this responsibility seriously, having already invested over $1billion in stores to ensure that customers and communities receive extraordinary service and premium quality products.
How to Apply
Coles is passionate about what we do and work hard as a team to make a positive difference to our customers. We’re always on the lookout for people who share this passion. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join some of the greatest minds in global retail. If this is you, apply today!
Coles is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia’s diverse population.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend