Job no: 609188
Work type: Full time
Location: Various SA,
Categories: Department Manager / Team Leader
- Career opportunity with one of Australia's largest retailers
- Full accountability of operation and team after hours
- Outstanding package + staff benefits
We have an outstanding opportunity for an
experienced retail manager to join the team as a Duty Manager and work with
their local community. This is a rare
chance to combine your passion and local knowledge with your retail leadership
experience whilst progressing your career.
Department Managers are highly regarded, engaging retail professionals. This is a
senior leadership role within the store with full accountability of operation
and team after hours, some of the major duties and responsibilities of the Duty
Manager are to:
- Lead, coach and develop your team
- Recognise, reward and celebrate successes
- Take a one team approach to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering
- Inspire customers through presentation, merchandising and stock management
- Always look to simplify process to meet audit and compliance standards
- Care passionately about providing a safe environment for our team and customers
- Be the point of contact within the store while Store Manager is off duty
- Support all departments and provide coaching and guidance
- Be bold and act with pace while ensuring quality of service and product
At Coles we own our actions, we listen to
our team, we work as one team and we are bold by always thinking about what is
possible. At Coles Supermarkets, we aim to ensure our team represents the
community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.
As well as career and development
opportunities, a competitive remuneration package, team discounts and benefits
we offer a rewarding experience and supportive culture where your efforts will
be rewarded and you can truly make a difference. At Coles we support workplace
flexibility. Talk to us about how this job can be flexible for you.
About Coles Supermarkets
Supermarkets is part of the Coles Group: a leading food, liquor and convenience
retailer, with a presence in every Australian state and territory. The business
operates more than 2,200 retail outlets across Coles, First Choice Liquor,
Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and Coles Express.
As one of Australia's largest retailers,
Coles forms an important part of all the communities that we serve. We take
this responsibility seriously and have already invested over $1billion in our
stores to ensure that our customers and communities receive exceptional service
and premium quality products.
Coles, we believe in creating the best retail experience for our customers.
We're always looking for ambitious, talented people to join our team of 100,000
members. Together, we can continue to make a difference in the lives of
millions of Australians every day.
How to apply
you can see a bright future for yourself with one of Australia's most iconic
brands, then we'd love to hear from you. If this is you, apply today.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend