Job no: 609150
Work type: Full time
Location: Various VIC,
Categories: Store Management
- Fantastic Career Opportunity!
- Utilise your Extraordinary Retail Management Skills
- Flexible Working Arrangements Available
As a Coles Store Manager you will be at the forefront of the business, you will:
- Be a highly experienced retail professional who is accountable for all aspects of your store
- Ensure your store is presented to the highest level, your team provide excellent customer service consistently and deliver store profitability
- Take pride in providing a store which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our team, customers and community members.
- Utilise your leadership experience ensuring your success in this role
As a Coles Store Manager you are responsible for the day-to-day running of your store. You will be accountable for running a multi-million dollar business. Key duties and responsibilities as a Store Manager are to:
- Lead, coach and develop large teams (team sizes range from 50 to 300)
- Nurture a culture of support, customer focus, career progression and community involvement
- Care passionately about finding a safe environment for our team and customers
- Ensure that key commercial targets are met and exceeded
- Keep things simple to inspire customers
- Ensure Coles standards are met in terms of visual merchandising, food safety, compliance and auditing
- Be bold and act with pace while ensuring quality of service and product
Culture & Benefits
At Coles we own our actions, listen to our team, work as one team and are bold by always thinking about what is possible. Coles supports workplace flexibility. Talk to us about how this job can be flexible for you.
As well as career and development opportunities, a competitive remuneration package, team discounts and benefits, Coles offers a rewarding experience and supportive culture where your efforts will be rewarded.
About Coles Supermarkets
Coles Supermarkets is part of the Coles Group: a leading food, liquor and convenience retailer, with a presence in every Australian state and territory. The business operates more than 2,200 retail outlets across Coles, First Choice Liquor, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and Coles Express.
As one of Australia’s largest retailers, Coles forms an important part of all the communities that it serves and takes this responsibility seriously, having already invested over $1billion in stores to ensure that customers and communities receive extraordinary service and premium quality products.
How to Apply
Coles is passionate about what we do and work hard as a team to make a positive difference to our customers. We’re always on the lookout for people who share this passion. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join some of the greatest minds in global retail. If this is you, apply today!
Coles is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia’s diverse population.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend