Site Manager - Coles Express Moree
Job no: 609058
Work type: Full time
Categories: Petrol / convenience, Store Management
- Moree location
- Fantastic career and development opportunities
- Lead a premium team and provide amazing customer service!
We are looking for a Site Manager who wants to make our customers shopping experience more meaningful and enjoyable. The role will be located in Moree and you will have responsibility for this site. You will nurture a high performance culture based around strong team principles. You will be leading a motivated team and will ensure that safety is at the forefront of your site.
Utilising your demonstrated leadership experience in a retail environment, you will be working across our Site Trading hours which include weeknights and weekends, some of your key responsibilities would include:
- Develop your team members through effective coaching and leadership
- Ensure ongoing business enhancement and growth
- Work towards key performance indicators (KPI's) that include fuel volume, shop sales, safety, mystery shop scores based on service, standards and customer priority.
- Communicate professionally with a diverse range of customers, suppliers and internal company representatives
- Ensure that customer service and safety is the main priority for the site
- Undertake merchandising and rotation of stock to ensure our in site presentation standards are met
- Being physically capable of undertaking heavy lifting and being on your feet for long periods of time
Coles we own our actions, we listen to our team, we work collaboratively and we are always thinking about what is possible. At Coles Express, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.
As well as career and development opportunities, a competitive remuneration package, team discounts, flexible rosters and benefits, we offer a rewarding experience and supportive culture where your efforts will be rewarded. At Coles we support workplace flexibility. Talk to us about how this job can be flexible for you.
About Coles Express
Coles Express is part of the Coles Group: a leading food, liquor and convenience retailer, with a presence in every Australian state and territory. The business operates more than 2,200 retail outlets across Coles, First Choice Liquor, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and Coles Express.
Coles Express is changing. We're transforming our sites and need people who can provide great customer service. We are seeking highly capable, top-notch talent to inspire and motivate our teams to support and enhance our growth.
At Coles, we are passionate about providing our customers with the best possible retail experience. To help us do this, we're always searching for talented people with great ideas, energy and a passion for helping others.
How to apply
We're passionate about what we do and we work hard as a team to make a positive difference to our customers. Ideas, passion and energy are what help us achieve our goals. If this is you, apply today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend