• Lead large end-to-end marketing campaigns from creative through to media and insights
• Broad stakeholder group – great for career progression
• Fast paced culture to turn your ideas around quickly
• On-site gym, free parking, discount card
As our Insurance Marketing Manager, you will manage and deliver the marketing and brand strategy for Coles Insurance projects, business improvement opportunities and new product development.
Our Marketing team is an integral part of our business and you will be supported by open-minded and inquisitive colleagues who will inspire your own great ideas and outcomes.
To be successful, you'll have:
• Tertiary qualified
• 7+ years' experience in a generalist marketing role
• Experience in delivering large marketing campaigns with a strong ROI measurement
• Experience managing complex projects in cross functional teams in large organisations
• Experience with developing new products and value propositions from concept through to launch strategy
• Ability to influence senior level stakeholders in a large complex organisation
• Ability to produce innovative marketing campaigns across a range of media platforms
• Develop and execute the brand strategy across Insurance
• Planning and development of value propositions across product portfolio
• Drive the marketing strategy for acquisition across multiple channels ATL and BTL
• Manage and lead development of marketing activities within cross functional projects and new product launches
• Manage and consistently review Insurance reporting requirements across campaigns and monthly competitive data
• Make recommendations based on data for future campaigns or strategy changes
• Effectively manage external creative and media agencies
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that focuses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best. As a team, we're bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers. At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.
As well as financial rewards and development opportunities, you'll also enjoy great benefits including:
• 5% discount across Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
• Ongoing training and career development
• Paid parental leave
With 100,000 employees, over 2,200 retail outlets and the huge corporate support infrastructure behind these, Coles is one of the most significant businesses in Australia. This scope and its positive approach to lateral moves means employees have an amazing environment to apply and develop talents, opportunities to achieve significant goals personally and professionally, and to build and pursue an interesting career.
The pace of our business has made it a gathering place for passionate and talented people. In this environment, team members draw the motivation, focus, determination and personal growth required to achieve more, faster.
How to apply
If you have the drive to achieve your best every day, then our team is waiting to transform your talents.
Click "Apply" to complete an application form and upload your current resume.
We prefer to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this role, so if you're interested, please apply.
At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.