Assistant Store Manager: Multi-Site Role in the Flemington & Avondale Heights Areas
Job no: 608625
Work type: Full time
Location: Various VIC,
Categories: Department Manager / Team Leader, Store Management
- Multi-Site Role in the Flemington & Avondale Heights Area
- Experienced Assistant Store Manager required
- Position available for immediate start
We have an outstanding opportunity for an
experienced retail manager to join the team as the Assistant Store Manager and
work with their local community. This is
a rare chance to combine your passion and local knowledge with your retail
leadership experience while still progressing your career.
Assistant Store Managers are highly regarded, engaging retail professionals who
are responsible for assisting the Store Manager in the day-to-day running of
their store. Major duties and
responsibilities of the Assistant Store Manager include:
- Lead, coach and develop your team
- Recognise, reward and celebrate successes
- Take a one team approach to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering
- Inspire customers through presentation, merchandising and stock management
- Always look to simplify process to meet audit and compliance standards
- Care passionately about providing a safe environment for our team and customers
- Delight our customers with an incredible shopping experience
- Assist and work alongside the Store Manager with all operations of the business
- Be bold and act with pace while ensuring quality of service and product
At Coles we own our actions, we listen to
our team, we work collaboratively and we are always thinking about what is
possible. At Coles Supermarkets, we aim to ensure our team represents the
community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.
As well as career and development
opportunities, a competitive remuneration package, team discounts and benefits
we offer a rewarding experience and supportive culture where your efforts will
be rewarded and you can truly make a difference. At Coles we support workplace
flexibility. Talk to us about how this job can be flexible for you.
About Coles Supermarkets
Supermarkets is part of the Coles Group: a leading food, liquor and convenience
retailer, with a presence in every Australian state and territory. The business
operates more than 2,200 retail outlets across Coles, First Choice Liquor,
Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and Coles Express.
As one of Australia's largest retailers,
Coles forms an important part of all the communities that we serve. We take
this responsibility seriously and have already invested over $1billion in our
stores to ensure that our customers and communities receive exceptional service
and premium quality products.
Coles, we believe in creating the best retail experience for our customers.
We're always looking for ambitious, talented people to join our team of 100,000
members. Together, we can continue to make a difference in the lives of
millions of Australians every day.
How to apply
you can see a bright future for yourself with one of Australia's most iconic
brands, then we'd love to hear from you. If this is you, apply today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend