Job no: 607039
Work type: Full time
Location: Various NSW,
Categories: Store Management
- Fantastic Career Opportunity!
- Utilise your Exceptional Retail Management Experience
- Flexible Working Arrangements Available
Coles Store Managers are at the forefront of our business. They are highly experienced retail professionals who are accountable for all aspects of their store. You will ensure the store is presented to the highest level, your team delivers excellent customer service consistently and the stores financial targets are met. Your leadership experience is inherent to the success of this role.
Coles Store Managers are highly regarded, engaging retail professionals who are responsible for the day-to-day running of their store. You will be accountable for running a multi-million dollar business. Major duties and responsibilities of the Store Manager are to:
- Lead, coach and develop large teams (team sizes range from 50 to 300)
- Nurture a culture of support, customer focus, career progression and community involvement
- Care passionately about finding a safe environment for our team and customers
- Ensure that key commercial targets are met and exceeded
- Keep things simple to inspire customers
- Ensure Coles standards are met in terms of visual merchandising, best practice, food safety, compliance and auditing
- Be bold and act with pace while ensuring quality of service and product
At Coles we own our actions, we listen to our team, we work as one team and we are bold by always thinking about what is possible. At Coles Supermarkets, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.
As well as career and development opportunities, a competitive remuneration package, team discounts and benefits we offer a rewarding experience and supportive culture where your efforts will be rewarded and you can truly make a difference. At Coles we support workplace flexibility. Talk to us about how this job can be flexible for you.
Coles Supermarkets is part of the Coles Group: a leading food, liquor and convenience retailer, with a presence in every Australian state and territory. The business operates more than 2,200 retail outlets across Coles, First Choice Liquor, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and Coles Express.
As one of Australia's largest retailers, Coles forms an important part of all the communities that we serve. We take this responsibility seriously and have already invested over $1billion in our stores to ensure that our customers and communities receive exceptional service and premium quality products.
At Coles, we're passionate about creating the best customer experience and we're always on the lookout for people who share our passion. This is a unique opportunity to join some of the greatest minds in global retail.
How to apply
We're passionate about what we do and we work hard as a team to make a positive difference to our customers. Ideas, passion and energy are what help us achieve our goals. If this is you, apply today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend